Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Meet Our 2011 Novices - Victor Piniau


I am Victor Piniau and I come from the Duke of York Islands in East New Britain Province, Papua New Guinea. I am the first of six siblings and both parents are both still alive. I also have an uncle who is a Christian Brother, Br. Joachim ToRavit. I am a teacher by profession and have been teaching for three years before coming to the novitiate. I have been in contact with the brothers as a candidate for about ten years. I lived with the brothers in community for three years - in Golgobip Community in the Western Province for one year, and for two years in Vunakanau Community in East New Britain Province.

1 comment:

Kevin Woodruff said...

Best wishes Victor in this important year. I met your uncle, Joachim, in Melbourne.
Kevin Woodruff cfc