Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Meet Our 2011 Novices - Christian Hazeley


My name is Christian Hindolo Hazeley and I am a Sierra Leonean by nationality. I was born in 1982 in Bo in the southern region of Sierra Leone.
I attended the Catholic primary school in Bo from1988 to1993, and then studied at Christ the King College, Bo, from 1994 to1997. From there I went to Port Loko Catholic Secondary School in the northern region where I sat my West Africa Senior Certificate examination in 2002. I entered Port Loko Teachers’ College and gained the Higher Teacher’s Certificate Secondary.
I came in contact with the Brothers through the Edmund Rice Network, when I was invited for a series of workshops in which I was touched by the life of Edmund Rice. I was accepted into the Pre-Novitiate for 2010 and am now in Ghana for my novitiate.
I like reading religious books and political magazines, and playing football and volleyball.

No comments: