Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Meet Our 2011 Novices - Lewis Musonda


I am Lewis Musonda and I was born in 1987 in Mansa, the capital of Luapula province, Zambia. I am the first-born in a family of five, four boys and one girl. I started my grade one in 1994 at Chembe Basic School. I did my Junior Secondary at St. Charles Lwanga Minor Seminary and I completed my Senior Secondary from the same school in 2005 with division one. In 2007 I did a computer course at St. Raphael’s printing project in Mufulira where I came to know the Christian Brothers. In June, 2008, I started studying marketing management at the Institute of Commercial Management. I completed my Diploma in May 2009 with a distinction and worked for two months before entering the Christian Brothers Come and See in August 2009. This was followed by postulancy in 2010.

No comments: