Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Meet Our 2011 Novices - Romano Rambu


My name is Romano Rambu, and I was born in 1978. I come from Meru County in Kenya’s Eastern Province. I am second-born in a family of four, and I have two brothers and a sister.

I did all my education in Kenya up to the level of a Diploma in accountancy, completed in 2002.

From 2004 to 2009 I worked with BAT (K) Ltd., then was an auditor of funds for Free Primary School Education, and finally worked at St.Francis of Assisi Parish, Mitunguu, as well as being a volunteer at Shalom Home for Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Meru County.

My Hobbies are reading, travelling, watching movies, and making new friends.

I came into contact with the Christian Brothers in the year 2008 through The Seed magazine and Vocation Promotion by Brother Peter Cole. I went for my Come and See in July, 2009, and joined the Postulancy programme last year in Arusha, Tanzania.

I am happy to be here in Tamale and I pray the will of God be done in me as I continue to discern my vocation.

No comments: