Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, Vivek!

It is yet another day - very bright day indeed and a sign of a new beginning in our midst. The birds are singing their melodious songs in honour of this great day and so am I.

Here is a phrase which comes into my mind as I struggle to depart from my bed; “I feared failure but I realize that I only fail if I do not keep on trying”. Today is the birthday of Br. Vivek, the Director of novices here in our Novitiate in Tamale.

The phrase highlighted above is how I can summarize my entire experience with Br. Vivek here in the novitiate. He has always encouraged us (novices) not to fear making mistakes in life. Through this, I have unveiled the beautiful being inside me. This is just one of the many good insights that I have received from you Brother!!

Thanks for your giftedness and your creativity which is above measure. May God bless you and your family abundantly. On behalf of the Dagombas and the community we say;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
(Otieno)

No comments: