Friday, September 4, 2009

Cathecumens

St Paul in his first letter to Corinthians 12: 26 said, “If one part suffers, all the parts suffer with it, if one part is honored, all the parts share the joy.
This is how I felt when I realized that my pre-catechumens are yet to become catechumens. They have been delayed too much to an extent that some lost hope totally.
All my efforts to get them to be accepted as catechumens had been turned down and together we surrendered everything to God. However , on Tuesday the 14th of July 2009 was a great day when these youths were legalized to become catechumens. None of them could hide his or her joy and even I got involved.
They are now actively preparing for baptism and 1st communion in a couple of months to come. In a special way, I wish them all the best. (Otieno)

No comments: